1. Swiss Elimination Rules - Winner is two out of three in a Single Elimination bracket.
2. Each match must be scheduled and posted in its own Matchmaker thread before the weekend begins. If any problems arise when scheduling a match a judge will direct the teams in what to do.
3. The new stat limits are :
- +7% Rifle/Guns/Heavy Guns Defense(head) Max
- +5% Attack (Jacket)
- +5% Defense (Pants)
- +4 HP Gloves/Shoes (+8 HP in total)
- +6 SP Accessories/Face/Pet (+12 SP in Total)
- +1% Attack Weapons Max
- No enchants or eSper Chips.
- Any combination of items or lack there of that reach the cap is fine as long as the total does not exceed the limits.
- Everyone has to have their Character information open!
- You may not switch Characters during a match.
- Caught offenders wi…
Possibly similar manner of "Capture The Flag".
I believe both maps it's for Seize Mode.
So.... What do you think about these new contents? Post it on the comment section below.
As college draws near and I'm moving out, I'm probably for without internet access for an indefinite amount of time.
So what do you think about the new GUI and the new map?
As the title suggest, I've taken the liberty to enforce the wiki to my own accord. So far, I've tagged every unrelated image on this wiki for deletion due to it taking up valuable space when looking at the image gallery of new uploads. I am also somewhat monitoring mass edits/updates that have no relavance what so ever.
I still update the wiki to the best of my knowledge, but hopefully someday, I'll redo ALL the pages on this wiki to make a better place for new comers and veterans alike.
Good news, this wiki is now has a new administrator, ME!
< . <
> . >
No claps or anything?
(continues playing S4 League)